Located near Marigny Road near the center of Montana, this charming chalet has everything to seduce buyers looking for a small cocoon of tranquility and charm.
Built in 1987 on a plot of 743m2, this south facing chalet was completely renovated in 2015 to offer you the best features of a mountain resort property combining the ultimate modernity and authentic charm of raw materials: wood and stone.
It develops on 3 levels as follows:
On the ground floor:
- One open entrance hall with service toilets and 2 wardrobes
- One large living room decorated with old wooden floor and paneling, a black cast iron fireplace insert and rough stone coping. All decorated with large windows overlooking the valley and the iconic view of the Valais summits.
- In the living room a spacious dining area offering the warmth of the fireplace.
- One openned kitchen, fully equipped and old wood featured: induction hob, hood, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and plenty of storage space.
- Access from the living room to the large terrace and its private garden to enjoy the greenery and freshness of the mountain.
- One large master bedroom ensuite overlooking the south balcony and a large stone bathroom
- A double room decorated with old wood paneling
- A child's bedroom with natural wood bunk bed
- A large balcony surrounding the chalet and offering a bird's eye view of the Rhone valley and the snowy peaks.
- A large room with shower, sauna and a laundry area.
Very nice opportunity, rare for sale with great proximity to the center.
Adorable renovated chalet near the center of Montana
CH-3963 Crans-Montana, Rte de Marigny 38
○ Ski resort
○ Hiking trails
○ Open kitchen
○ Guests lavatory
○ Ski storage
○ Built-in closet
○ Double glazing
○ Exposed beams
○ With character
○ Furnished kitchen
○ Fitted kitchen
○ As new
○ All day
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of cellars
Number of bathrooms
Number of toilets
Number of balcony
Number of terraces
~ 147 sqm
Surface of parcel
~ 743 sqm
Year of construction
Year of restoration